1500m - (4:04)
3000m - (8:43.31)
5000m - (15:03.27)
8K - (25:19)
Marathon - (3:01:31)
- I ran with and coached a group of awesome high school runners as an assistant coach at Roosevelt High School. Follow Roosey Project on YouTube.
- 2016 CIF Finals 3rd place D-1 SS, 3rd in State.
- 2017 CIF Finals 2nd place Runner-Up, State 2nd place, Runner-Up and only 15 points behind 1st place. NXN 2017 14th place.
- I’ve had two athletes qualify to Master’s Meet SS in the 3200m, and one qualified to the state meet. (9:08 and 9:09)
- Currently living and training in Southern California. I live in Orange with my wife Kelsey and I teach and coach at Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Eastvale/Norco area. You’ll see me around, here and there. Oh, and my Grandmother holds the WR for the mile for women 85-89. At 86 years old in the heat at the Cerritos College she ran sub 11 minutes to break and set the World Record. Blanche Cummings. She ran 10:27 with pacers at an all comers race but that couldn’t count as the official record. http://masterstrack.com/w80-w85-world-records-highlight-west-coast-meet-action/
- Race at Club Nationals for Valor TC this year and in the future. Hopefully make a difference in the team scoring someday.
- Sub 2:40 Marathon, and maybe contend to win a marathon before I turn 30 years old in 2019.
- I don’t ever want to be too out of shape, and I want to run really well in my 30s and 40s.